123 HP Deskjet 2130 Printer Setup
123 HP Deskjet 2130 Setup Install Guided Instructions
123 HP Deskjet 2130 Printer device setup can be quite done if you follow the below steps to complete the 123 hp printer setup:
- Step 1: Prepare for installation
- Unpack 123 HP Deskjet 2130 Printer
- Connect Power and Set Preferences
- Install and Align the ink cartridges
- Load paper into the input tray
- Step 2: Download, install software and connect HP Deskjet 2130 printer
- Step 3: Connect to the wireless network
USB Printer Setup
USB Printer Setup is the most advanced feature, which lets the user notify the updates easily through this 123 hp setup 2130. To accomplish this hp Deskjet 2130 setup, connect the USB cables to the port of the printer and the computer to note the new updates.
Wired Printer Setup
123 HP Wired Setup allows you to print files through the local network cable. All you have to do is, place the devices in a closed line and then adjust the settings wherever required to finalize this wired setup for 123.hp.com/setup deskjet2130 printer device.
Wireless Printer Setup
To print files ubiquitously, you will have to establish the active 123 hp wireless setup, which in turn will modify your network settings to assist your wireless network connection. Enable 123.hp.com/setup 2130, to print documents from various mobile applications.
Step 1: Prepare for 123 HP Deskjet 2130 Printer installation
Unpack 123 HP Deskjet 2130 Printer
Follow the steps for ideal unpacking of the device from the printer box, which is the most vital step to enumerate the 123.hp.com/dj2130 setup:
- To unpack it, first, you have to place the printer box on a smooth and flat surface to begin 123 HP Deskjet 2130 Printer device setup.
- Tear away all the external tapes and stickers. Open the carton box gently and then hold the sides of the printer device and then lift it out.
- Fix 123 HP Deskjet 2130 Printer device close to the computer, which will make you convenient through this setup.
Connect Power & Set Preferences
For a proper functioning of 123 HP Deskjet 2130 Printer device, you will have to establish the safe power cord connection through gentle steps:
- First, you will have to plug the power cable to the rear side of the 123 HP Deskjet 2130 Printer device and the other end to the computer.
- Make sure that you have connected the cable in the specified ports and then extend your connection to the wall jack.
- Set the preferences for your 123.hp.com/dj2130 printer and then you will have to check whether the power cord connection is complete and free from hindrances.
Install & Align the Ink Cartridges
To achieve the successful installation of the ink cartridges on the carriage slots of 123.hp.com/dj 2130 printer device, go through the below steps:
- Open the access door of 123 HP Deskjet 2130 Printer device and then remove the tapes and stickers from the slots as well as from ink cartridges.
- Pull out the tape from the ink cartridge and then hold the cartridges gently. Push it towards the slots to get it locked well.
- Once you have fixed the ink cartridges into the slots, close the door and then continue to load papers on the tray.
Load Paper into the Input Tray
These are some steps, which should be followed in order to mount the papers elegantly on the tray of 123 HP Deskjet 2130 Printer device:
- On the main input tray, you will have first load sheets of plain papers and then align it properly to work with the flow.
- After loading, you will have to adjust the sides of the papers in such a way to rests those against the edge of 123.hp.com/setup Deskjet 2130 printer device.
- Finally, you will have to pull out the extender from the input tray of 123 HP Deskjet 2130 Printer device.
Step 2: Download, Install Software and Connect HP Deskjet 2130 Printer
To soothe out your printing works, you will have to follow the below steps for downloading and installing the 123.hp.com/dj2130 Printer software:
- Turn on your 123 hp printer and computer and then search for the compatible 123 HP Printer driver.
- Refer the link, which will assist you with easy steps for successful driver download and installation process.
Step 3: Connect to the Wireless Network with 123 HP Deskjet 2130
Follow the below steps and make necessary arrangements for connecting your 123.hp.com/setup Deskjet2130 printer to the wireless network:
- To connect your 123 hp printer device to the wireless network, arrange a wireless router close to the hp printer.
- Turn on your 123hp printer setup and router and then connect devices to the active wireless network.